Our Jiu Jitsu Program:
- Head instructor Professor Leondardo Machado
- Classes for Boy/Girls ages 4 and up Men and Women.
- 4 classes a week
- Prices starting as low as $100 a month; for further information call (214) 498-7437
- Competing in Tournaments is encouraged but not required
What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu:
- On a very basic level Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is similar to wrestling
- It is primarily a "ground fighting" art with some "take downs"
- Most techniques involve two opponents on the ground
- It is designed in such a way that a weaker opponent can easily win against a stronger opponent
- It focuses on fighting with good technique applied with proper leverage in order to win; not strength
- Common techniques include: Chokes, joint locks, escapes, and reversals.
Call 214-498-7437 to schedule a free trial class.